Custom Power Bank Chargers!
|After her keynote presentation at the Summit, CPSC Commissioner Marietta Robinson (center) met with (from left) Rick Brenner, MAS, CEO of supplier Prime Resources Corp.; PPAI Public Affairs Director Anne Lardner-Stone; Gene Geiger, MAS, president of distributer Geiger; and PPAI President and CEO Paul Bellantone, CAE.|
Q: Who Buys Promotional Products?
A: The following ranks the top 10 purchasers of promotional products according
to the findings of a study by Louisiana State University and Glenrich Business Studies. Industries
were ranked by distributors according to the volume spent on promotional products by each industry.
1. Education: Schools, Seminars
2. Financial: Banks, Savings & Loan Companies, Credit Unions, Stock Brokers
3. Health Care: Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Clinics
4. Not-for-Profit Organizations
5. Construction: Building Trades, Building Supplies
6. Government: Public Offices, Agencies, Political Candidates
7. Trade, Professional Associations and Civic Clubs
8. Real Estate: Agents, Title Companies, Appraisers
9. Automotive: Manufacturers, Dealers, Parts Suppliers
10. Professional: Doctors, Lawyers, CPAs, Architects, etc
|MicroBuff Tab / Re-positionable Cleaner for Smartphones from Handstands|
|All - Terrain Wagon From Seven Sourcing|
|Pocket Hand Sanitizer from Natural Trends|
|Custom Sublimated and Embroidered Polo from Boardroom Eco Apparel|
|Custom Cap from Cap America|